Buying A Home
The choice to buy a home requires thoughtful planning and decision making. Buyers get all the benefits, knowledge, and experience of working with a Colonial Estates sales staff person at no cost. In our experience,it is about how you feel when you walk through the front door and can envision your life unfolding there. We have systems in place to streamline buying your home and keeping you informed of new homes on the market. You will enjoy working with our staff.
Colonial Estates Home Sales
Call for our Exclusive Listings,
to schedule a tour, or find out about upcoming open houses.
Office 360-459-3700 Cell 360-561-8161
Or send us a message via the contact form.
We are located off Fones Rd.
at 3700 14th Ave SE.
in Olympia, Washington 98501
(see map page for directions)
Selling Your Home
The Colonial Estates provides a full time home sales staff to sell your home or help prospective buyers in choosing the right home.
Manufactured homes are considered personal property and are sold by a licensed dealership; a real estate license is not required to sell them.
When a Colonial Estates resident lists their home with us we will provide:
- Years of knowledge to properly price your home
- A beautiful color flyer
- An onsite sales office
- An open house with a weekend ad in The Olympian newspaper
- Online listing on zillow.com with multiple pictures of your home
- Google online ads promoting our Colonial Estates Community
- Your home flyer will also be displayed at the DeTray’s Sale Center and the Colonial Estates lobby
- Sales staff that are professional, enthusiastic, and deliver quality customer service
Deferred Lot Lease
When residents move into the Colonial Inn Retirement Apartments (our sister property located next
door) and list their home with our Home Sales Staff they have the option of using our
“Deferred lot lease program.” Your monthly lot lease is deferred until the sale of your home. The
deferred amount is due at the closing of your home.